Steven N. Klitzner graduated from the University of Miami School of Law in 1979 with a Juris Doctorate degree. He was admitted to the Florida Bar that same year.
Mr. Klitzner is admitted to the United States Supreme Court, United States Tax Court, United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit, and the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida.
He has been awarded an AV rating by Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory, the highest rating of the publication.
Mr. Klitzner is a member of the American Society of IRS Problem Solvers. He is a member of the Advisory Board and Consulting Member of the Tax Freedom Institute, an association of tax professionals in defense of taxpayer rights. These memberships help him stay current with the law and enable him to protect your rights.
The American Society of Tax Problems Solvers recognized Mr. Klitzner with its Top Practitioner award.
Mr. Klitzner also publishes a monthly article on tax resolution in the Aventura News.
- BA (Bachelors) from University of Miami (1976)
- JD (Juris Doctorate) from University of Miami (1979) School of Law
- United States Supreme Court
- United States Tax Court
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- Florida Bar
- AV Rating: Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory
- AVVO 10.0
- Top Practitioner: American Society of Tax Problems Solvers
- American Society of IRS Problem Solvers
- Tax Freedom Institute (Consulting Member)
- American Society of Tax Problem Solvers (Charter Member)
- Florida Bar Association
For more on my services, click here.